METHODS OF APPLICATION
APPLICATION PERIOD FOR 2022-23
Application for admission starts on 1 October 2021 and closes on 30 April 2022.
Admissions will be closed once the quota is reached.
- Applications must be submitted online.
- Applicants should send two sealed confidential recommendation letters or forms with your referees’ signatures to the Programme Office within 3 weeks after the applicant submitted the online application by:
(1) mailing the forms in a sealed envelope direct to MScAIBA Programme Office
MScAIBA Programme Office
SEK212/7, 2/F, Simon and Eleanor Kwok Building,
Tuen Mun, Hong Kong
(2) emailing the forms to aiba_admission@LN.edu.hk via referees’ university or company email account.
- Applicants shall access the online payment gateway attached to the University’s online application system and settle the application fee by a visa or master credit card.
- An application is valid and accepted only when the payment procedure is successfully completed. Only one programme can be chosen in each application.
- Applicants who wish to apply for more than one programme shall do multiple applications and payments respectively.
- An acknowledgement email with the application number assigned will be sent to the applicant upon each online payment transaction.
- The applicant should check with the Programme if he/she does not receive the acknowledgement email.
- The Programme team will start process the application when all the application materials including the application fee are received.
- Applicants may be required to attend an interview (face-to-face/Online) conducted by the Programme Coordinator and the Faculty Associate Director of Taught Postgraduate Programmes.
- Any false or misleading information given in the application will lead to disqualification of the applicant and any fees paid will be forfeited.