AIMS AND LEARNING OUTCOMES OF THE PROGRAMME
The programme is designed to educate students about the fundamental principles and practical applications of AI and business analytics techniques, especially in domain of business, so that they can effectively apply AI tools and techniques when problem solving, as well as analyse business problems by using data analytic skills and AI techniques when decision making. Furthermore, not only will students learn to identify and verify the effectiveness of various AI and business analytic models, they will also develop solutions to business problems by using computational and mathematical modelling methods in AI and business analytics. Graduates will be able to meet and exceed the expectations of their current and future employers by working in different roles (e.g., business analysts, data analysts, project managers, AI consultants/experts, and data scientists) for various organisations. The programme prepares graduates (i.e., AI consultants/experts, data analysts, business analysts, data scientists, and IT professionals) for professional IT examinations and further studies at the doctoral level.
Programme Learning Outcomes (PLOs)
On completing the MScAIBA programme, students will be able to:
1) Demonstrate command of the principles and practical applications of cutting-edge artificial intelligence and business analytics techniques especially in the domain of business.
2) Describe and apply effectively and ethically advanced artificial intelligence, business analytics and other IT tools and techniques for problem solving.
3) Analyse complicated business problems creatively and critically by using advanced business analytic skills and artificial intelligence techniques for decision-making.
4) Discriminate and verify the effectiveness of various artificial intelligence and business analytic models.
5) Design, implement, deploy, and manage the solutions for business problems by using computational and mathematical modeling methods in artificial intelligence and business analytics.
6) Deliver the findings and communicate with different stakeholders with a variety of diverse backgrounds.